Medical equipment must:
- to be registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the period until the expiry of the registration certificate for medical equipment must be at least 6 months of receipt of a correctly completed Clinical and technical rationale in AO Kazmedtekh;
- be marked, consumer packaging and instructions for use of medical equipment, which must comply with the requirements of applicable law and of the order established by the authorized body in the field of health;
- to be new and previously unused, and the supplier shall be obliged to make commitments for the provision of medical equipment, made not later than twenty-four months, to the time of delivery;
- medical equipment related to the means of measurement must be entered in the register of the state system of ensuring the uniformity of measurements of the Republic of Kazakhstan and passed verification. The name of the medical equipment in the register of the state system of ensuring the uniformity of measurements of the Republic of Kazakhstan must be identical to the name of medical equipment, registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with legislation;
- to have the warranty period of service of not less than 37 months.
- delivery of medical equipment should be no more than 90 calendar days from the date of signing the contract of purchase, except for devices and devices for radiation diagnosis and radiation therapy, the delivery time of which should not exceed 120 calendar days; planned date of acceptance, the supplier shall carry out the installation of medical equipment and train staff, as representatives of JSC kazmedtekh needs to go to the site for the reception and transmission is ready to receive the equipment;
- when sending written notice to the Supplier of pre-term delivery, (due to the congestion of the warehouses of the supplier, the arrival of an engineer for installations from abroad, etc.) The supplier will request the direction of the representative and agree on the date of acceptance. AO Kazmedtekh in case of early delivery seconding staff from the General delivery schedule by region.