Ask a question
Leasing of medical equipment

"KazMedTech JSC (further - the Company) is constantly improving the mechanism of equipping the healthcare organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan with modern and innovative medical equipment.

In this regard, the Company informs potential suppliers of medical equipment that, as of March 1, 2018, the Company has a new system of payment for the subject of leasing.

Payment to the Supplier for the delivered Lease Item (medical equipment) under the Contract is made in the form of an advance payment of 30% of the value of the Leasing Item within 10 (ten) banking days, and the remaining amount of 70% is paid to the Supplier within 12 months quarterly in equal shares, with the date of entry of the Leased Item into operation in accordance with the payment schedule.

This equipment is also used to equip the private health care organization.

Back to the list

Загрузка